Monday, July 02, 2012

HotspurHQ

As Tottenham fans await the appointment of a new manager, there are changes afoot on Tottenham Spurs in History. The site will remain but my blogging will be found at a new site - HotspurHQ.


Thank you to everyone who has read my thoughts over the past ten months, I have greatly appreciated all your support and hope that you will follow me to HotspurHQ.

My first contributions on that new site are:

Tottenham 'There's only One' Hotspur: Here

Gareth Bale and Kyle Walker to Miss the Olympics: Here

Tottenham to Unveil their 2012-13 Kit Soon: Here  

Caulker and Rose Make Team GB for Olympics: Here 

As we patiently await the appointment of a new Tottenham manager, any day soon, who do you think should be put in charge at White Hart Lane?

Poll: Who Should Manager Tottenham

Also check out The Hub for interesting Spurs items - articles, videos about Tottenham Hotspur

I look forward to reading your comments and views on all things Tottenham Hotspur. 

Come On You Spurs!




Google

No comments:

Post a Comment